Create a Peaceful Home by Clearing Clutter
A Four Step Process to Clear Your Clutter (and Your Mind)
Welcome! We have a new LIVE course starting on February 3rd! To learn more about all the courses we offer, please visit us at Inspired Everyday Living.
Create a Peaceful Home by Clearing Clutter
We are Laura and Alison—sisters, authors, spiritual homemakers, and co-founders of Inspired Everyday Living. We have been clutter clearing since we were nine and six years old. Caring for our homes has always been our way of creating peace and purpose in our own lives. For the past twenty years, we have been helping others create their ideal lives through the process of creating homes they love.
We know that many of you like us are at home- all the time-- now! Our homes, which already—pre-pandemic had a huge influence on our well-being, happiness, relationships, and all aspects of our lives- now have an even greater influence. Our homes have become our workplaces, gyms, schools, and restaurants.
It is even more important that our homes support us and are a source of joy, inspiration, and comfort.
The key to creating a peaceful home is to live only with the things that are loved and useful-- which often means we need to clear away the rest—we need to clear our clutter!
A clutter-free home will lead to peace of mind and more time and energy so you can be present and enjoy the people, activities, and things you truly love.
In this course, through a video demonstration in Laura’s home, we walk you through a simple, step by step process for how to clear clutter.
Here is what you will get:
- 40 minutes of video instruction including demonstrations
- A community forum where Laura and Alison will be available to answer all of your questions and support you in creating a home that supports you in every way.
- Bonus material and resources including 5 downloadable PDF’s (please see details below)
- A free course on nutrition for kids
You will learn:
- Identify the types of clutter that may be less obvious, but can have the biggest impact on your wellbeing.
- Truly understand and appreciate why clutter holds us back and negatively impacts our life to help inspire you to make a change.
- A step-by-step process for clearing all your clutter that even busy parents and professionals can achieve.
- How to let go of clutter in a way that isn't overwhelming, but is mindful of other people and the planet.
- How to incorporate intention in every step of the process to maximize the impact of clutter clearing.
- Tips for letting go of the items that have sentimental value or we feel obligated to keep.
- Steps to maintain a clutter-free home and prevent new clutter from accumulating.
Bonuses and Additional Resources include:
- A free online course about How to Make Nutrition Fun (including recipes and meal planning tools)
- How to Create a Bedroom that Supports Better Sleep
- Practices for Cultivating Inner Peace
- Tips for Reducing Stress and Promoting Wellbeing at Home
- Tips for Clearing and Managing Children’s Clutter
- Life Design Process (to help you consciously create a positive vision for this time at home)
- A Space Clearing Demonstration
- How to Clear Inner Clutter
As we mentioned, this is our life work. We love answering questions about clutter clearing and are here to help you create a peaceful, joyful home that leads to a peaceful, joyful life. We have created a community forum so that in this time of physical social distancing, we can connect emotionally and spiritually to share ideas and offer support.
We hope you join us!
Laura and Alison
P.S. We want to support as many people and homes as possible during this time. The course is usually priced at $49, but we are currently offering a 40% discount. Use coupon code 40PERCENTOFF
If the discounted price is not currently in your budget, please reach out to us at [email protected] to learn about our sliding scale.
P.P.S. We have created this special course offering, which includes our course, Make Space for Your Dreams, with new bonus materials and resources (if you already purchased Make Space for Your Dreams, but would like access to this course please email us at [email protected]).
Laura and Alison are sisters, mothers, authors, speakers and co-founders of the lifestyle company, InspiredEverydayLiving.com. They wrote, Clutter-free Parenting: Making Space for the Magic of Childhood and Joy of Parenthood, The Peaceful Nursery: Preparing a Home for Your Baby, published by Random House, and Love at Home: The Single Girl's Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design.
Over the years, they have consulted with hundreds of clients from New York to LA. They have been featured on television and radio including the Today show, KTLA, KCAL CBS News at Noon, the Jennie McCarthy Show and in publications that include The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Traditional Home, C Magazine, Angeleno, Daily Candy, and The Hollywood Reporter. They have also contributed to magazines and websites including Natural Home, YogiTimes, Intent.com, and Positively Positive.com.
Laura has a a Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica and a Bachelors from Northwestern University and she is a Simplicity Parenting Coach ®. Alison has a Masters Degree in Education from Harvard University and a Bachelors from Tulane and is a Soul Coach ®. They are both graduates of The Western School of Feng Shui.