Spring Clean & Clear
Declutter Your Home, Transform Your Life
Ready to create a clutter-free home and life, but don’t know where to start?
You’ve come to the right place.
You can create a life you love through the process of creating a home you love! If you are looking to improve a specific part of your life — your finances, your relationships, your work, your health — or if you want to experience more love, joy, peace, and freedom in your life, you can achieve these goals by making simple changes in your home. Clearing clutter is the number one change you can make in your home to transform your life. And it is free, tangible, and the results are immediate — even decluttering one drawer or removing one object that is not loved or useful from your home can make you feel better!
Do you find yourself?
- Longing for a clutter-free home, but feeling that you don’t have the time or the skills to make it happen?
- Feeling overwhelmed and stressed in the very place (your home) that is meant to be a respite?
- Lacking clarity and purpose and stuck on the proverbial treadmill?
- Weighed down by the past and unable to move forward with your dreams?
- Living in a home that doesn’t reflect the best of who you are or who you wish to become?
- Wanting to improve an area of your life — your relationship, finances, health, or career?
Then this course is for you!
- Freeing up time, energy, and space, so you can be fully present to enjoy the people and experiences that are the most important to you
- Reclaiming the time and energy that clutter and disorganization depletes
- Moving through your daily routines with ease, knowing that everything is in its place
- Living in a home filled only with things you love and use
- Experiencing the peace and joy that come from living a clutter-free life
- Gaining more clarity and peace of mind
- Making space for your dreams and feeling empowered to achieve them
- Living a life you love, in a home you love!
This program is about much more than organization — it’s about letting go of what’s no longer serving you with intention and purpose and making space for your dreams/ your ideal life.
It’s designed to help you clarify your intentions, clear clutter inside and out, create space to connect with, and celebrate a life you’re excited to show up for.
We’ll give you the practical tools and spiritual inspiration to take action and do the work.
YOU WILL EXPLORE:
- The intimate connection between your home and your life.
- How to clarify your unique vision and highest ideals for yourself and your life.
- How to tackle the clutter that’s often the hardest to let go of such as sentimental objects, items you inherit, unwanted gifts, books, photos, and expensive purchases.
- A three-step process to clear the clutter that even the busiest of parents and professionals can accomplish.
- How to incorporate intention in every step of the process so that as you transform your home, you transform your life.
- Steps to maintain a clutter-free home and prevent new clutter from accumulating.
- Develop a mindset and adopt practices for making peace with your home and possessions, so you can enjoy everyday life.
- How to clear your inner clutter to gain peace of mind.
- How to move out of a place of judgment and love yourself and your home as you transform your space.
- Plus.. tips for every room in your home …and so much more.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
- 4 classes with tips and step-by-step guidance.
- Downloadable PDF guides and worksheets that inspire action.
- Room-by-room guidance: Tips for every area in your home.
- 4 weekly Zoom live coaching and Q&A sessions: this is a live Zoom where you have the option to ask questions in the chat and have them answered in real-time, or ask your questions on the video and receive 1-on-1 coaching.
- 6 weeks of access to a Facebook forum where you can share wins and ask us questions between Zoom sessions.
- Our favorite resources.
- One year of access to our course platform, Teachable, where you can view replays of each live class and access all the worksheets and guides.
Access to Bonus Modules:
- How to make your own cleaning products
- An introduction to Zero-Waste living
- How to be Clutter-free with Kids
- How to cleanse energy in a room
Join us every Wednesday starting April 28thth at 12 p.m. PST/ 3 p.m. EST for LIVE coaching and Q&A.
*recordings of each Zoom session will be available
Be part of this one month journey to declutter your home and transform your life. Your $297 payment gets you full access to our LIVE Classes, Q&A and Coaching sessions, starting April 28th, 2021.
Too busy to join LIVE? No worries.
All Zoom sessions are recorded and modules are available in Teachable for 1 year... so you can listen at your own pace!
Laura and Alison are sisters, mothers, authors, speakers and co-founders of the lifestyle company, InspiredEverydayLiving.com. They wrote, Clutter-free Parenting: Making Space for the Magic of Childhood and Joy of Parenthood, The Peaceful Nursery: Preparing a Home for Your Baby, published by Random House, and Love at Home: The Single Girl's Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design.
Over the years, they have consulted with hundreds of clients from New York to LA. They have been featured on television and radio including the Today show, KTLA, KCAL CBS News at Noon, the Jennie McCarthy Show and in publications that include The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Traditional Home, C Magazine, Angeleno, Daily Candy, and The Hollywood Reporter. They have also contributed to magazines and websites including Natural Home, YogiTimes, Intent.com, and Positively Positive.com.
Laura has a a Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica and a Bachelors from Northwestern University and she is a Simplicity Parenting Coach ®. Alison has a Masters Degree in Education from Harvard University and a Bachelors from Tulane and is a Soul Coach ®. They are both graduates of The Western School of Feng Shui.